Chronologically by record types.
St. Mark's Anglican Church (Emsdale, Ont.) is one of the Crompton churches, built about 1881, south of its present location to which it was moved in 1894. The first services in this area were held in the home of Mrs. W. U. Hilliar at Scotia, Ont. in 1879 or earlier. She was the mother of Joseph Hilliar, long time warden at All Saints' Anglican Church (Burk's Falls, Ont.) and its first historian. A copy of his history was placed in the cornerstone of the present church in 1909. The cemetery at Emsdale is the burial site for both the Reverend A. W. H. Chowne (1890-1899) and Canon W. H. French (1905-1912).
Sous fonds comprises records documenting the activities at St. Mark's Anglican Church (Emsdale, Ont.). Includes blue-prints, photographs, a parish register, and a vestry book.