Emmanuel Anglican Church (Richard's Landing, Ont.) was opened for services in June, 1895. The building was consecrated by Bishop Thorneloe on 1901 May 19. It was destroyed by fire on 1904 May 3. Emmanuel was rebuilt in 1926 and consecrated by Bishop Smith on 1927 April 25.
Sous fonds comprises records of the activities at Emmanuel Anglican Church (Richard's Landing, Ont.). Includes financial records, vestry minutes and Women's Auxiliary minutes.