Chronologically by record types.
Christ Church Anglican was built on a site on Mary's Lake at the mouth of the Muskoka River on an acre of land donated by Sydney Smith. Pine cut from islands in the lake was sawn in Mr. Smith's mill and hand-planed by the congregation to create what has been called the "Mother Church" of northern Muskoka; All Saints' Anglican Church (Huntsville, Ont.) for example became a separate mission in 1883. The first event was the marriage of of William Clarke to Emma Ladell in 1873. In 1923 the chapel was added and in 1933 the Lych gate was created and dedicated to Mr. Smith's memory. Many of the village's settlers and descendants are buried in the churchyard.
Sous fonds comprises parish registers, vestry records, and vestry minutes.